You know you do this…

More fun when you run into another reefer randomly at a social event. Good luck getting you apart. Other people there think you are talking klingon or something.
 


I do NOT do this! Unless I'm drinking, or bored, or think I have a captive audience that can't get away until the party's over.
Oh my god! I've got a problem!!
 
More fun when you run into another reefer randomly at a social event. Good luck getting you apart. Other people there think you are talking klingon or something.
I buy coral from local reefers. Sometimes my boyfriend goes with me, well use to. A quick trip to pick up a frag goes from , I’ll be in and out , to an hour later my boyfriend blowing up my phone because he has been waiting for an hour. Oops where does time go! He even stopped going to the LFS with me. There is no such thing as I’ll be right back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new