You know you want me.........

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_4391.jpg
 
Want... H*LL yes. Afford...probably not on my budget. :tongue: That is the baddest scoly to ever grace the pages of R2R!
 
I could have sworn I saw something just like this on another forum this week. Very nice coral. Hopefully someone jumps on it. Here's the photo posted by a different vendor.

Twins?
7b10473f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Come on now!!! Baddest scoly ??? Maybe second baddest.. The baddest is the incrediscoly :-)

I like this one better. Unfortunately when I opened my wallet to buy it, it laughed at me. I sure hope this goes to a good home.
 
Man imagine the whole thing That orange with the purple then the yellow.....That would be even sicker ....how much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new