You know you want me.........

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_4391.jpg
 
Want... H*LL yes. Afford...probably not on my budget. :tongue: That is the baddest scoly to ever grace the pages of R2R!
 
I could have sworn I saw something just like this on another forum this week. Very nice coral. Hopefully someone jumps on it. Here's the photo posted by a different vendor.

Twins?
7b10473f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Come on now!!! Baddest scoly ??? Maybe second baddest.. The baddest is the incrediscoly :-)

I like this one better. Unfortunately when I opened my wallet to buy it, it laughed at me. I sure hope this goes to a good home.
 
Man imagine the whole thing That orange with the purple then the yellow.....That would be even sicker ....how much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new