You know you want me.........

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_4391.jpg
 
Want... H*LL yes. Afford...probably not on my budget. :tongue: That is the baddest scoly to ever grace the pages of R2R!
 
I could have sworn I saw something just like this on another forum this week. Very nice coral. Hopefully someone jumps on it. Here's the photo posted by a different vendor.

Twins?
7b10473f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Come on now!!! Baddest scoly ??? Maybe second baddest.. The baddest is the incrediscoly :-)

I like this one better. Unfortunately when I opened my wallet to buy it, it laughed at me. I sure hope this goes to a good home.
 
Man imagine the whole thing That orange with the purple then the yellow.....That would be even sicker ....how much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new