!!!!!!!!!YOUR 2024 LASERMELON LASERMASTER IS????????????????????

dang! Great growth. The coloring on #3 is killer! I'm just getting my nub I got from Camaro Show to finally start coloring up. It is growing down and out and I expect the plug to be covered soon enough. What PAR are people keeping it at?
Mine was around 300-350 if I'm remembering right, it's now under about 5 600 par, but during the contest, it was dead center in the middle of my tank and not getting as much light.
 
I can't believe i placed in the top 3! Thank you Adam and the #battlecrew for organizing this growout. I'm super stoked about the coloration on this thing! I'll see if I can get an updated pic of this soon. I am in the process of moving out of state so I have to skip the next round of growouts and hopefully the move goes smoothly
 
IMG_8050.jpeg
 
I was not part of the growout but this is my laser melon. Acquired it as a 3/4 frag 5 months ago:

Crazy growth and color! Great job!
 
Okay. Hopefully, third time's a charm I keep trying to post this and it keeps going into the wrong. Thread, anyways, like I said, the other times whenever you post I got to. post
20250829_180516.jpg
Great work! Color>growth imo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new