!!!!!!!!!YOUR 2024 LASERMELON LASERMASTER IS????????????????????

Anyone else got any Laser pictures they want to show off ?
Cat Watermelon GIF
IMG_9253.jpeg
 
share us your secrets... master
Eat your veggies,,,,, JK but I wish there was a magical secret to share honestly. But this one has just done well in my tank. I've got others that have completely stalled or flat out died 🤷‍♂️
A few months back, I had a plague that killed 25 percent of the coral in my tank and at least 50 percent of the rest had a little to half die off of the colony.
So unfortunately I don't have any amazing or wise secrets to share.

Third Eye Peace GIF by Open the Portal
 
Eat your veggies,,,,, JK but I wish there was a magical secret to share honestly. But this one has just done well in my tank. I've got others that have completely stalled or flat out died 🤷‍♂️
A few months back, I had a plague that killed 25 percent of the coral in my tank and at least 50 percent of the rest had a little to half die off of the colony.
So unfortunately I don't have any amazing or wise secrets to share.

Third Eye Peace GIF by Open the Portal

Veggies have been consumed lol.
Thank you. How about par of the area and parameters and low/high flow? I think I can figure it out from there.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new