Your Coral Food?

Natescorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what to feed my coral. Occasionally I’ll feed reef roids. But when i feed my clownfish mysis and brine i might give my Duncan coral a little bit

pcon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For corals I like SFBB: Coral Cuisine, reef plankton, and fish eggs. Then for dry coral foods I like, Reef Roids, Cobalt's coral food, and Fauna marin's LPS grow+color pellets, 2LF: zooplan, phytoplan, and gonipower.
I feed frozen coral foods at least 2 out of the 5 frozen feedings a day. I target feed a mix of frozen and dry foods every evening, and my autofeeder has a mix of dry coral and fish foods which goes 3x a day.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lrs reef frenzy target fed, hakari & PE mysis target fed, reef roids broadcasted once a week.

Then KZ stuff which also feeds coral. Coral vitalizer, sponge power, etc.

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only bother feeding the LPS that I have since the softies grow just fine and I feel like trying to supplement them would be more likely to foul the water then show real benefits at this point in my tank. My blastos and my duncan get 1-2 Vitalis lps pellets per head about once a week. I only started doing this about a month ago but I've already seen significant new growth.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back