Your reef tank is not complete without...

For me it's a mandarin
 
A human watching fish. Most people have a fish that is constantly at the glass. I find them entertaining and so do the kids.
 
Gotta have a Green Mandarin!
 
I'd say fish. LOL It's my only common denominator. I think a clownfish if I'm being specific...never had a reef without one, but I didn't rush to find one either...LOL They're just kind of that addition that always happens. I might say a wrasse too, but that would exclude nanos...
 
A wrasse and then more wrasses.
 
I love my CBB, he has the most personallity of any fish in the tank and has actually become more of a wet pet. I do like my tangs though, great clean up crew additions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new