Your Solana. Let me see it

AquariGod

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
397
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post some pics in here ! Also, let me know what your specs are and your livestock.
 
Here's mine. Currently upgrading to a 60 cube
 

Attachments

  • 1413711488193.jpg
    1413711488193.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 244
I post all over I can never remember anything haha. Have you ever seen podpimps? Probably the best Solana I have seen by farm give it a search
 
Just looked it up lol. I've seen it on YouTube, it's an awesome SPS setup. Definitely something that requires a LOT of work
 
Here's mine so far. I just got a ton of coral, I'll get another pic soon.
 

Attachments

  • 1414631796518.jpg
    1414631796518.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 179

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new