YR 14 Year Anniversary Live Sale- Saturday July 21st- 10am-4pm (pacific)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will u have any plates on the sale

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will I still be able to get an entry into the raffle if I choose to do store pick up? I do not live too far from the shop and have stopped in a few times.

Yes, you will be entered into the Grand Prize Raffle, just not the "Shipping Module Raffle". But as an added PERK.......

IMG_4960.PNG

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my order for Monday live shipping module! Crossing my fingers on the raffle! Forgot to mention in the comments section for shipping order my name is Garrett Ling thanks!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@YourReef , I also forgot to put my R2R name on the shipping module notes, my name is William Ludwig

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please Read!!!!

A few tips for getting the corals you like.

1. Pay by credit card not through Pay Pal. During our Live Sales the checkout process between our site and Pay Pal has been slowing the process down, allowing duplicate sales and allowing other check out glitches that will negatively impact your ability to purchase the desired coral.

2. Set up an account on our website before the sale begins. This will prevent you from having to enter all your info each time.

3. Copy and paste your Credit card number to increase your check out speed. Our site does not store CC info!

4. If you do decide to use Pay Pal use your Pay Pal Debit card through our web site, if you have one.

5. If you do use pay pal do not stay logged in to pay Pal, use express checkout or ask Pay Pal to remember you. That will cause you to get duplicate order messages and other glitches.

6. Shipping options. During check out choose the shipping option that says “Add to previous unshipped live order”. This way you will not be charged for shipping on each coral/order. You will only pay shipping one time unless
you spend over $250 to qualify for free shipping.

Thank you!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to purchase a shipping module but will be out of town next week. Can I change the delivery day for the following week?

Yes, no problem. Just put your requested ship out date in the comments section of the order. :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back