Zebra moray aquascape

Arom81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
66
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if any zebra moray owners could advise on if the overhang I have in my scape would be sufficient for a zebra. The tank is a cade 2100 1000ltr system volume.
The overhang measures 23" long by 11" deep. And about 2.5-3" of clearance.
*first photo was original scape, I've extended the overhang as seen in the other photos.

Cheers ✌

20220505_162509.jpg
20220506_214049.jpg
20220506_213741.jpg
20220506_213933.jpg
20220506_213840.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new