Zero EB8 and EB 4 amperage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeffish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeffish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
37
Location
KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any idea on how to zero the amperage of an EB8 and EB4?

I had tried to telnet into my apex, but for some reason I can’t get in. I know my username and password but it just will not get past the log-in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new