Zetlight LED M1 for Pico Tank

johnsonlee42

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on a 2-gallon Pico DIY build and came across the Zetlight LED M1. Has anyone had experience with this light? Wondering if it will work with a timer (as some LED lights with a certain type of on/off switch don’t work with timers), and if it will retain previous settings. Any input would be appreciated!

B1BCADE8-93FC-4BCE-ABC5-523644E0BBD9.jpeg
 
So in my experience, some LEDs that have the “press” switches (versus say a manual switch) don’t always play well with timers/on-off power sources, and don’t always retain previous settings - which is why I ask!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new