Zetlight zs7300

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone running one of these fixtures? I cannot for the life of me figure this thing out. Do I need actual internet service to use this light or just WiFi ability on my phone? Can’t find much info anywhere and the instructions are kinda lousy

Mr.Newlove

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had their 4ft model on my tank for about 5 months now I think... when I first set it up I connected directly to the light and set up my profile. Then I let it connect to my home wifi so you can adjust it without having to connect to it again. I don't use their online functionality but I think you can set it up so you can adjust things remotely as well

Unfortunately... I just tried to start their app and it keeps crashing or I would test it right now. It's probably me and not their fault, I have made quite a few operating system level changes to my android phone so their app is probably fine and I killed it somehow.

2019-06-16 12.27.48.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
brad shawn

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had their 4ft model on my tank for about 5 months now I think... when I first set it up I connected directly to the light and set up my profile. Then I let it connect to my home wifi so you can adjust it without having to connect to it again. I don't use their online functionality but I think you can set it up so you can adjust things remotely as well

Unfortunately... I just tried to start their app and it keeps crashing or I would test it right now. It's probably me and not their fault, I have made quite a few operating system level changes to my android phone so their app is probably fine and I killed it somehow.

2019-06-16 12.27.48.jpg
Ok yea I figured it out. I didn’t realize I needed actual internet access to use this fixture. Just bought the house so no internet yet have to call and have it installed Not saying anything about the light... Wish they would have had a Bluetooth option. Thanks for the reply !

Back