Zibba's Reefs -- ADA 90P & Envision 100g

Oh no, Hunter's wearing off on you now. Love the venusta!
 
Tides are changing, stay tuned....

14478685068_dc59bc8634_b.jpg
 
No, you don't live that far don't make me beat you, haha
 
That's a lot of suction cups in that picture and if you gotta break a window your gonna make me jealous.
 
That's a lot of suction cups in that picture and if you gotta break a window your gonna make me jealous.

It's nothing too crazy but I'm very excited and nervous about the entire process. It's all happening very fast. I'll get another build thread going soon and you'll be able to see the details.

Have always been a big fan of your work on these, great job!

Thank you very much! Hoping to make things even better once I upgrade. Will be a relatively slow process though.
 
Seeing as each of those is rated for 125 pounds if I found the same ones you have online, that should be at least a 210, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
 
I think you found the same ones but these actually say max load 200# each on the handle. :) Even at 100# each, they'll be strong enough to lift the new tank...whether the humans grabbing hold will be strong enough is another story!


Hint: > 210 ...

:xd:
 
That's a lot of suction cups in that picture and if you gotta break a window your gonna make me jealous.
I'm gonna be a bit jealous once it's set up; not so jealous of the process to get it to that point however. :p
But yeah, just come help Sunday. :)
 
I'm gonna be a bit jealous once it's set up; not so jealous of the process to get it to that point however. :p
But yeah, just come help Sunday. :)

There's a good 2' of room on each side of your tank that we can work with! I'll hold onto the suction cups and we can move a bigger tank into your house the following week! :)
 
I'm gonna be a bit jealous once it's set up; not so jealous of the process to get it to that point however. :p
But yeah, just come help Sunday. :)

I want to man, my wife's on a 24hr shift on Sunday though and I got the little ones. We should do something one of these weekends though, I'd love to see you guys tanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new