Zoa Assortment Updated + some Torches/Hammers

Blood krak, speckled krak, electric boogaloo and sundial. Gimme gimme.
 
Updated
 
Updated again. A few pieces left
 
Awesome stuff, wish I had the $$$ to buy right now.

The 2p unknown from zoanthids.com looks like their Solstice zoa.
 
Awesome stuff, wish I had the $$$ to buy right now.

The 2p unknown from zoanthids.com looks like their Solstice zoa.

I'm not sure I bought it from them last year during Palooza. It doesn't really grow fast at all.
 
Got my package today. Definitely will be a return customer!
 
I also received mine today. Great seller. Packaging was very good, clearly labeled, and healthy corals.
 
Got my corals today, professionally packaged and labeled as others describe. Zoas opened in minutes. Consider myself lucky to have been online when everything went up for sale.
 
my first purchase on this forum and super happy with my zoas! nice guy to deal with and great packaging like the others have said.
 
Really glad everyone had an awesome experience. I'm still waiting for a response on something I messaged on Monday about. Some sort of response would be nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new