• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Assortment Updated + some Torches/Hammers

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Really glad everyone had an awesome experience. I'm still waiting for a response on something I messaged on Monday about. Some sort of response would be nice.
I'm sorry for the delay. Everything has basically been sold at this point reflected in the main post I update everytime I sell something. I will have more for sale soon hopefully, but am in the process of redoing my small frag tank.

Reefer37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry for the delay. Everything has basically been sold at this point reflected in the main post I update everytime I sell something. I will have more for sale soon hopefully, but am in the process of redoing my small frag tank.

I understand, but when I messaged you Monday you said it was available and then never responded to my message on getting it. So I don't really understand what you mean by it having been updated in the main post. Anyway, I guess if you happen to get another dragon soul torch I'm interested.

Grossman90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Zoas looking good even after fedex screwing up delivering by 1030am. Can't go wrong with this guy.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I understand, but when I messaged you Monday you said it was available and then never responded to my message on getting it. So I don't really understand what you mean by it having been updated in the main post. Anyway, I guess if you happen to get another dragon soul torch I'm interested.

I will reach out to you via PM my apologies again :)

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Updated with whats left. PM me if anyone wants a package deal on the remainder.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 18.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 124 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.2%

Back