• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Assortment Updated + some Torches/Hammers

octospawn still available?
 
Really glad everyone had an awesome experience. I'm still waiting for a response on something I messaged on Monday about. Some sort of response would be nice.
I'm sorry for the delay. Everything has basically been sold at this point reflected in the main post I update everytime I sell something. I will have more for sale soon hopefully, but am in the process of redoing my small frag tank.
 
I'm sorry for the delay. Everything has basically been sold at this point reflected in the main post I update everytime I sell something. I will have more for sale soon hopefully, but am in the process of redoing my small frag tank.

I understand, but when I messaged you Monday you said it was available and then never responded to my message on getting it. So I don't really understand what you mean by it having been updated in the main post. Anyway, I guess if you happen to get another dragon soul torch I'm interested.
 
Zoas looking good even after fedex screwing up delivering by 1030am. Can't go wrong with this guy.
 
I understand, but when I messaged you Monday you said it was available and then never responded to my message on getting it. So I don't really understand what you mean by it having been updated in the main post. Anyway, I guess if you happen to get another dragon soul torch I'm interested.

I will reach out to you via PM my apologies again :)
 
Interested in the hammer and octospawn! Sill available?
 
Updated with whats left. PM me if anyone wants a package deal on the remainder.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new