Zoa care and trimming

anglefishlover

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
44
Reaction score
41
Location
crow wing county
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was wondering if I could have some help on the best ways to trim and cut back zoanthids every time I cute them the base stays and they grow back just like new if you have any tips or tricks please help

020AD0B4-AD3D-44DC-9E03-A1ECE66D693A.jpeg C187F2F4-E64C-479D-B559-80E3B4588324.jpeg C151BF56-416C-4F11-B10B-0294F9D64563.jpeg D849D916-5EB0-414F-8F17-22A1C8DF692F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new