• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luisra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luisra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
418
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 zoa packs for sale. Shipping via FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30am. I will throw in a freebie of my choice with each pack. PM if interested, thanks!


Pack #1 SOLD
Flaming Lotus


No names


Red Zoas or "PR Armageddon's"


Purple People Eaters


Speckled Red PE or "Crazy Ladies"




Pack #2 (People Eater's) $140 Shipped
Speckled Red PE or "Crazy Ladies"


Purple PE


Green PE


Unknown PE
 
Last edited:
You have quite the collection! I have dealt with Luisra. Great seller!
 
I can't believe that pack 2 is still available.
Here is a bump for a great seller.
 
Those Flaming Lotus look SWEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEET!! Do you have another frag of them?
 
You have quite the collection! I have dealt with Luisra. Great seller!
Thank you for the kind words!! :D My collection is small but growing day by day.

I can't believe that pack 2 is still available.
Here is a bump for a great seller.
Thanks a LOT Martin!! How are you? Hope everything is ok!

Working fine here and GREAT prices! Someone grab that 2nd pack!
Thanks tripnbili!

I want to, I just cant see the pics. Dang work computer
That sucks!! But it has to be done to increase employees efficiency.

Those Flaming Lotus look SWEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEET!! Do you have another frag of them?
I do have another frag, but it doesn't have the same amount of polyps.

i can't belive pack 2 has not sold glws
wish i had free cash
Thank you!

Here is the freebie for pack #2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new