• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Frags Available! **Stratosphere**

Item Price
45-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Multiple Zoas ready to go! Message me for more details! I will list what is available with prices!
-Stratosphere (2 Polyps) -$650
-Rasta Zoas -$45
-Scareface Zoas - $60
-Salted Agave - $75
-White Zombie - $65
-Sonic Flare - $40
-TSA Glowworm Toadstool -$85
-TSA Space Leopard Zoa (Rare)-$150
-Dream Inceptor -$45

IMG_1708.jpg IMG_1707.jpg IMG_1705.jpg IMG_1702.jpg IMG_1701.jpg IMG_1700.jpg IMG_1699.jpg IMG_1696.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new