Zoa fungus

Rbnglnda

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Location
Bushnell
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed this today. I haven’t added anything to the tank in weeks and always dip my corals and quarantine my fish Any ideas what this is? I think it’s a fungus

image.jpg
 
Looks like sponge, common in zoa colonies for some reason
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new