• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa garden sale price

Jordan pitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other side of rock is filled with zoas also this rock is prolly 8-9” across and 4.5” deep and prolly has 10-12 different kinds of zoas and prolly 6-800 polyps more or less what would this whole rock go for if I was to sell it??

I can get pics of other side of rock when I get home

618F2532-CBB2-41DE-8A34-08981EA32112.jpeg

Soldja12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on the types of zoas. Common ones at that size run about a hundred bucks

OP
OP
J

Jordan pitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I’m better off fragging the zoas and selling frags

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No no no.. Lets pause for a second, What youll need to do is find the names of them, look up the PP of each. Then youll make your decision. If they are High end zoas youll have a high end price for the whole rock.

If you want to frag then go ahead, but some of those zoas there are not generic zoas and you could get a nice bang for your buck.

Keep in mind that you can sell a 5-7 polyp frag of zoas for about $15-$20. IF GENERIC.

OP
OP
J

Jordan pitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I have rastas la lakers scrambled eggs vamps sunny ds and a few medium level zoas

Albert Bazaar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello Jordon,Louisiana reef club.Just moved here.I'll have to look into joining your club.My opinion is about $150-200 depending on what is on it.There are many Zoa/paly gardens available esp.from Vietnam.These can go anyway from $40-$200 for pieces about your size.

Now if you pieced it together then you should have an idea of what you have into it.
Now about these imported pieces.I imported pieces cartons full and I'll tell you I had EVERYKIND of parasite,virus,pest that you could think of and probably pests that haven't even been identified yet!!!

Yours I'm sure is not that I would say $200.Very beautiful by the way
Guess I’m better off fragging the zoas and selling frags

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back