Zoa Help

Ascartes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
98
Reaction score
36
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forums so apologies if this is in the wrong spot.

Was looking at my zoas earlier and noticed some weird growth on them that I have not been able to find any other posts about. I will attach some pictures and hope someone here has some general advice on what to do about it. My tank has some GSPs, various zoas. hermits, snails, peppermint and a yellow coral shrimp. 40G.
ph 8.4.
Nitrate 10
Nitrite 0
Ammonia 0
KH 220ppm
Phosphate 5ppm
Calcium 380ppm

Thanks again in advance!

1Screenshot_20210226-143436_Gallery.jpg 1Screenshot_20210226-143439_Gallery.jpg 1Screenshot_20210226-143442_Gallery.jpg 1Screenshot_20210226-143449_Gallery.jpg 1Screenshot_20210226-143455_Gallery.jpg
 
This looks like the zoas webbing that connect all of the polyps?
 
I'm used to seeing a normal slime/leg thing that the zoas connect with but the other stuff is .... I guess clearly out of place to me

So no action needed or should I mess with it?
 
I'm used to seeing a normal slime/leg thing that the zoas connect with but the other stuff is .... I guess clearly out of place to me

So no action needed or should I mess with it?
Leave it alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new