Zoa ID help!

AZ_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
1,027
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two zooanthids and was wondering what there names are! Any help would be great! Thanks!

IMG_8326.jpeg
 
One on the left has a red/orange outer rim and a pink mouth. The other one on the right has a green outer rim and like and a blue center
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new