Zoa ID Please

ChinoAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
86
Reaction score
48
Location
Staten Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are some zoas I got and 1 I’m considering purchasing. Please help ID!

DDB44503-3017-48AB-8700-5DD051560436.jpeg 68956BB5-B782-4AB4-9A63-F82B3953D3F3.jpeg 688D3B70-04C0-4042-A3D6-973EF6E9BEA0.jpeg 963531C0-5FDE-46FB-B52E-C2A9B7E134DC.jpeg
 
They all look great. They names were changed to protect the innocent lol..... :cool:

I think they make them up as they go along but idk.

Some one probably knows.
 
I think Jeff is correct... This one I have I was "told" is a "Fire&Ice" Zoa, but honestly Zoas seem to be like picking a handful of similar wildflowers... where exactly is the Fire... or the ice... in this Zoanthid???
 

Attachments

  • 20220821_154002.jpg
    20220821_154002.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 47
Here are some zoas I got and 1 I’m considering purchasing. Please help ID!

DDB44503-3017-48AB-8700-5DD051560436.jpeg 68956BB5-B782-4AB4-9A63-F82B3953D3F3.jpeg 688D3B70-04C0-4042-A3D6-973EF6E9BEA0.jpeg 963531C0-5FDE-46FB-B52E-C2A9B7E134DC.jpeg
The alternating colors on the frills of the last one makes me think some possible hornet variety.
 
outcasts
D97FA76D-67A1-4844-80D2-46AE296CC7EF.png


wolverines
94EA9288-DCF3-44AF-B8BC-BCA0821A529E.png


the other two are meh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new