Zoa ID

NateCheck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
22
Location
san diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up these two frags of zoas (on the sand bed), I have done some research into the names but have had no help. I’ve asked the owner of the lfs u picked them up from but he said he had no idea the names , any help would be appreciated, thank you

IMG_5809.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new