Zoa ID?

JordysReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
27
Location
New Jersey, USA
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can anyone help me ID these Zoas, got them as a zoa garden frag and I’d like to know the names because I’ve start frags of them separately to maybe trade. Thanks! IMG_3809.jpeg IMG_3810.jpeg IMG_3811.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new