Zoa id

darksideofthereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
194
Reaction score
30
Location
Fairhaven MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a few frags from a local reefer trying to save them after a heater cooked his tank. Some zoas melted and a few stayed closed for a just about two weeks. I was wondering if anyone could I'd this zoa. I've looked everywhere and can't find it. It's not the prettiest but hopefully colors up better now that it's open.

PXL_20251113_035507946.jpg
 
Its a kind of Pandora 100%
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new