Zoa ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was grown in between 2 different zoanthid and it was the only one in the colony that looked like that so I think it is a morph but not sure. It also looks like it has a double skirt around the edges. LFS fragged it off and sold it to me for $5
d3a11b80390dbfab55a10ad69626f70d.jpg

29f0c38d8798385ab5a030dd2e18c0a8.jpg
 
I just looked the salted agave up and it looks like I got a pretty good deal for $5 :)
 
They don't have2 skirts and neither do yours. Zoas/palys often look like they have 2 skirts but it is just an illusion
Now that you point it out, it guess it is just overlapping witch makes it look like it has 2 skirts.
Thanks for pointing that out :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new