Zoa ID...

Lovelydrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this guy at the bottom of my tank. Decided to glue him to a frag and I have no idea what it is. Originally I thought it was a sunny d head that fell off from the colony but doesn't look like it. Anyone have an idea?
IMG_20210121_090228.jpg

OP
OP
L

Lovelydrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RedFrog211 I was thinking the same thing. It would make sense I think I lost a head when I was fragging, I also lost a bowser head that fell off a plug. I think it looks more like Sunny D though. When it opened up I was like oh, that looks nice

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RedFrog211 I was thinking the same thing. It would make sense I think I lost a head when I was fragging, I also lost a bowser head that fell off a plug. I think it looks more like Sunny D though. When it opened up I was like oh, that looks nice
It is a good looking critter. Hopefully it grows out and the new ones stay like that.

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep us posted! If it produces more like that, I’d happily buy a polyp :) (if you’re willing to sell)

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah!!!!! Definitely most similar to a sunny D but that skirt is out of this world! Consider me a buyer when it produces babies, if they look that way. Awesome photography btw!

OP
OP
L

Lovelydrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@footgal Thanks. I honestly got lucky with that picture usually my pictures never turn out that well. I'll make sure to keep everyone updated. I'm hoping the babies look the same.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back