Zoa Id

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some help id’ing zoas. I got both these dudes for 5$ and don’t know what they are. I’d needed on the second pic are the blue and orange with the yellow mouth. Super deep in my biocube so hard to get pictures lol.
@footgal because, well duh.

FE562321-0121-4161-9D0D-3650426812C1.jpeg 0B5E79D2-02A3-4681-967B-F2E280B66355.jpeg
 
I agree with dyerrm that the first ones are most similar to Sunny D, I know that there’s a better name though I just can’t remember it. The second looks like Orange Sunburst :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new