Zoa ID

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually I wouldn’t ask but these look kinda bleached out. Anyone have any ideas what the one on the left is? The middle one reminds me of my armor of gods but it’s not the same exactly. It’s got a lot of speckling in the orange on the disk whereas my AOGs are pure orange. But it’s reaching like them so may end up being one.

E8AF1943-33D5-421B-9819-4033B90CF0F0.jpeg
 
I’m thinking the left is Pandora. Yes I know they grow like weeds. Stuff that’s grows like a plague seems to not do well in my tank though (it usually grows slow as balls).
 
left looks like a pandora or mohawk, right looks like AOG (as you said). I think it will end up losing the black if you move it up a little towards the light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new