Zoa ID

oliverout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
395
Reaction score
291
Location
Litchfield
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I got some zoas a while ago from the LFS and I never knew what they were. Could anyone ID them? Thanks!!!!!
79F39848-3B84-4D36-A535-14764FCE21A7.jpeg
CD9B92C7-C20A-4EEB-A14F-904A4C73A62C.jpeg
 
1st looks like AOI.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new