Zoa ID?

BuddyBonButt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
758
Reaction score
299
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy is thinking it's Fruit Loops but I have no idea. Obviously it is the circled frag.

Screenshot_20221125-092328_Messenger.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new