Zoa identification

msobus811

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Location
north america
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these two zoa yesterday and they man never told me what they were I should’ve asked but I was too excited to get these in the tank. Wondering if anyone would know what the names of these are

4EA786B2-ADC8-447F-A52C-2FDB002DD3FD.jpeg 26DFB285-CFEB-44EA-A608-D505FD0F69DD.jpeg 27F61721-B384-44DF-845F-6C1175C423CE.jpeg AAFF7228-FE2C-4171-AFDE-B6AE0228226A.jpeg 254EE7A9-780C-476F-A052-73FABC4E8C09.jpeg A58244B9-42A6-400F-951F-FF47B7179730.jpeg C1651A18-92DE-43E9-AADC-30A2CD434730.jpeg 01D7489B-4653-4EBD-A897-3FDEB3EDF58B.jpeg 167CC531-C122-41EE-91CB-A4DAE58B46FB.jpeg C4B87B6B-3440-4756-8CDB-0E380AFD16B2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new