• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack forsale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poolman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poolman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
103
Reaction score
22
Location
Modesto CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice starter zoa pack forsale. All the zoas have been fraged for 1 month and are starting to send out babies.
I would like $200 plus shipping. Sorry for the poor pictures. Their is about 50 polyps.

IMG_0175.jpg


IMG_0168.jpg


Pink zippers-mohawks-mary janes-jokers-blow pops-super green?-Blue with red skirts-Chong bongs-pink Nebulas-Mermaids-Nuclear greens-purple death.

2012-01-30_20-16-19_441.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new