Zoa Pack!

Item Price
320
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Chaz1133

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Zoa packs ready to go! Loaded plugs!! I have two Identical packs to this. I can potentially make custom packs per request but looking to sell as a pack deal. Asking $320 shipped for this entire pack. (plus see additional add-ons at bottom of thread)

Frags may not be exactly WYSIWYG, however what you receive will be nearly identical in strain and polyp count.

Standard 2 hour DOA. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
IMG_4575.jpeg
Whole pack^
IMG_4581.jpeg
Red hornet
IMG_4582.jpeg
Pink Diamond
IMG_4583.jpeg
Bam Bam
IMG_4584.jpeg
Jungle Juice
IMG_4585.jpeg
JF Vegas Strip
IMG_4586.jpeg
Fire and Ice
IMG_4577.jpeg
Sunny D
IMG_4578.jpeg
JF Big Bang
IMG_4579.jpeg
LA Lakers
IMG_4580.jpeg
Rainbow hornet
IMG_4706.jpg
10 Poly CB Krak God Mini Colony $150
IMG_4418.jpeg
Holy Grail Micromussa $50
IMG_4420.jpeg
Blue Raven Blasto Chunk $40
IMG_4412.jpeg
Favia of the gods Chunk $50
 
All sold. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new