- Joined
- Jan 17, 2010
- Messages
- 513
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Billings, MT
- What state or country do you live in
- Montana
So I have a debt with a friend for the lights on the tank that I need to pay off. I'm selling a zoa/paly pack to help with the balance. I will ship in a styrofoam box and double bag each frag individually.
I apologize for the low quality pictures, I don't have an SLR.
The pack will include 2 polyps of each listed.
Bleeding Hearts
Blue Hornets
Candy Apple Pinks
Candy Apple Redds
Doomsday Rainbows
Fairy Dust
Green Bay Packers
No picture available, they're on the backside of a rock.
Pink Mantis
Purple Deaths
Purple Fission
Red People Eaters
Spidermans
Asking $175 shipped for the pack. This is an instant collection at a great price. PM if your interested.
I apologize for the low quality pictures, I don't have an SLR.
The pack will include 2 polyps of each listed.
Bleeding Hearts
Blue Hornets
Candy Apple Pinks
Candy Apple Redds
Doomsday Rainbows
Fairy Dust
Green Bay Packers
No picture available, they're on the backside of a rock.
Pink Mantis
Purple Deaths
Purple Fission
Red People Eaters
Spidermans
Asking $175 shipped for the pack. This is an instant collection at a great price. PM if your interested.