• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa/Paly Frag Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZ5T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RZ5T

Heart Breaker
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
513
Reaction score
14
Location
Billings, MT
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a debt with a friend for the lights on the tank that I need to pay off. I'm selling a zoa/paly pack to help with the balance. I will ship in a styrofoam box and double bag each frag individually.

I apologize for the low quality pictures, I don't have an SLR.

The pack will include 2 polyps of each listed.

Bleeding Hearts
PIC_0866.jpg


Blue Hornets
PIC_0856.jpg


Candy Apple Pinks
PIC_0865.jpg


Candy Apple Redds
PIC_0871.jpg


Doomsday Rainbows
PIC_0869.jpg


Fairy Dust
PIC_0861.jpg


Green Bay Packers
No picture available, they're on the backside of a rock.

Pink Mantis
PIC_0862.jpg


Purple Deaths
PIC_0857.jpg


Purple Fission
PIC_0868.jpg


Red People Eaters
PIC_0859.jpg


Spidermans
PIC_0863.jpg



Asking $175 shipped for the pack. This is an instant collection at a great price. PM if your interested.
 
(1 Pack Pending)

I only have one more left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new