Zoa Pox?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbizzle89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mbizzle89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
16
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was examining my zoas as I do every morning and noticed one polyp closed on my orange oxides. I was able to get a better look once they closed for the day and noticed these white spots. This is the first time noticing them and they are quite large. Could this be Zoa poxs? It is only on one polyp.


 
I was examining my zoas as I do every morning and noticed one polyp closed on my orange oxides. I was able to get a better look once they closed for the day and noticed these white spots. This is the first time noticing them and they are quite large. Could this be Zoa poxs? It is only on one polyp.
Photos, could be or could be zoa eating nudi eggs, could be spirorbid works (which is fine)
 
20250818_083016_117B68F8-95C8-4128-B5E8-BB77364208A0.png

I
 
I was examining my zoas as I do every morning and noticed one polyp closed on my orange oxides. I was able to get a better look once they closed for the day and noticed these white spots. This is the first time noticing them and they are quite large. Could this be Zoa poxs? It is only on one polyp.


20250818_083138_07373F79-D748-4E74-B0FE-EB74E77AE361.png


20250818_083138_477C5939-FEE6-4A39-BCDB-E16AFF8C4087.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new