Zoa question when shipping

Tyler Sullivan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
26
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mainly will be shipping zoa/paly on here. Im gonna be pretty novice. I have all the shipping material except cold packs. I live in Texas. When shipping easy coral like that, is it okay to ship without cold packs?

Thanks
SC
 
@BoomCorals posted an article about shipping last year. Here is a link.

I think you'll need some method of keeping the temperature down regardless of it being zoas. Keep in mind these boxes are sitting in trucks/warehouses that aren't air conditioned.
 
@BoomCorals posted an article about shipping last year. Here is a link.

I think you'll need some method of keeping the temperature down regardless of it being zoas. Keep in mind these boxes are sitting in trucks/warehouses that aren't air conditioned.
Guess I should suck it up and get some! Thanks for the reply bud
 
The cold packs are pretty cheap. You can get them off superiorshippingsupplies.com.
During the summer months it’s a must regardless of what corals you’re shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new