Zoanthids.com sale got great corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atherial
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Atherial

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
458
Reaction score
379
Location
Madison WI USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
I participated in my first sale, the Halloween sale from zoanthids.com. I had a great time and bought way too many coral. The coral arrived yesterday, right when it was expected. Everything was well packed and labeled. After a short dip they all went in my tank and almost all of them were open within just a few hours. The ones that didn't open last night were starting to open this morning. I'm very happy with everything that I got including the extra gift certificate that they had in the box.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new