Zoas for sale

Item Price
$20+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have some wysiwig zoas for sale and I'm doing $20 each or 6 for $100 (excludes shipping). All frags are currently healed, ready to ship and all pictures are wysiwyg. Any question please send me a PM.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Shipping is $50 and is next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866)

A1, H5 - LA lakers
A2, C4, H2 - LC anti matters
A3, A6, B4 - blondies
A4 - KH sunburst
A5, D3, E6, - bella donnas
B1, E2, G1 - rastas
B2, D5,H6 - JF Mystiques
B3, F4 - Super saiyans
B5, C2, H4 - Yetis
B6, C3 - frozen hornets
C1 - charmanders
C5 - red hornets
C6, F6 - pink zippers

D1 - venom
D2, E1, F1 - twizzlers
D4, G4 - daisy dukes
D6, G5 - blueberry fields
E3 - cherry sours
E4 - purple passion
E5, F5 - agave of some type
F2 - fire and ice
F3 - pink kraks
G2 - emeralds on fire
G3 - rainbow infusion
G6 - nightmares
H1 - laffy taffy
H3 - tubbs blue
2 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new