Zoas

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m looking for names of collector zoas. I don’t know many. The one I really got is rainbow hornets. If anyone can list the main collector ones plz. I’m trying to collect them. Thank you.
That is a long list. Check out Zoanthids.com for a catalog. Name brand ones come from high end vendors like Jason Fox, or Cornbred Corals.

elysics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for names of collector zoas. I don’t know many. The one I really got is rainbow hornets. If anyone can list the main collector ones plz. I’m trying to collect them. Thank you.
All of them huh? An actual collector would care for specific things not the main ones, but if you want to go expensive and somewhat known, then Stratosphere, little shop of horrors, GMK and most everything with krakatoa in the name, mind tricks, so many more. If you want less expensive but beautiful and well known then rasta, sunny D, watermelon, fruit loops, Johnny pumpkin, utter chaos, seduction, bowser, if you like rainbow hornets then go for getting all of the hornets for a complete set, maybe that would be a first collector goal

Hard to know what to list, there are literally hundreds if not 4 digits

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, just grab the nicest cheap ones you can find - I’ve seen zoas that look like Grand Master Krakatoa’s going for 3/4 the price. The names just bump everything, but I guess that’s the way of the world… you get given a title and all of a sudden you’re theoretically worth millions.

wolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to name a few. GMk, pink diamond, predator, burning embers, LSHO(my favorite),exosphere, speckled crack, Illuminati, grim reaper, fairy farts, daisy cutters, goblins fire.

OP
OP
F

fancy_fish101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of them huh? An actual collector would care for specific things not the main ones, but if you want to go expensive and somewhat known, then Stratosphere, little shop of horrors, GMK and most everything with krakatoa in the name, mind tricks, so many more. If you want less expensive but beautiful and well known then rasta, sunny D, watermelon, fruit loops, Johnny pumpkin, utter chaos, seduction, bowser, if you like rainbow hornets then go for getting all of the hornets for a complete set, maybe that would be a first collector goal

Hard to know what to list, there are literally hundreds if not 4 digits
Ok, thank you. I just started my adventure 1 year ago and and still young so wanting to get as many name brands I can get.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thank you. I just started my adventure 1 year ago and and still young so wanting to get as many name brands I can get.
Honestly, names just give corals a bump in money. Yes there are some truly rare ones however the ones that are named often aren’t as rare as they seem.
Personally, I would ignore the names and just go for the nice pieces you want. Some of the named corals look incredibly bright in photos but in person they’re incredibly bland. This comes true in many Stony corals (both SPS & LPS).

TankCandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
ash ketchum pokemon GIF

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back