steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG1153_1.jpg
Well everything has gone well been testing good and stable so brought home our lightning maroon clown and a canary blenny that was sharing a tank at lfs and seemed to be buddies after few weeks together going well. Also got a gow frag a frag they said was a agave we'll see after it's settled n colored up. Also got a nice lavender favia with green eyes n red rim.

Last edited:
OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got a box coming tomorrow from pieces of the ocean with the time bandits and big bang theory they had in a thread a bit ago with them got a hyper jubilee and a nice rainbow acan also. So excited for that n should add some colors to the new reef. I'll get pics best I can when here. And what camera do you use Paul really like your photos.

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good Steve! That clown is awesome!
We really like her and my buddy gave us a Heck of a deal only ended up paying 230 for the lightning maroon clown. After she grows some we will be getting a Morse code maroon clown to pair her with per Matt Pedersen recommendation. He's the man who knows most about them and I definitely appreciate his knowledge and input.

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got a box coming tomorrow from pieces of the ocean with the time bandits and big bang theory they had in a thread a bit ago with them got a hyper jubilee and a nice rainbow acan also. So excited for that n should add some colors to the new reef. I'll get pics best I can when here. And what camera do you use Paul really like your photos.
Sounds awesome and thanks! I use this camera, but got it alot cheaper at WalMart years ago.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppo...ot_sd_series/powershot_elph_100_hs?color=Blue

OP
OP
steve&mari

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds awesome and thanks! I use this camera, but got it alot cheaper at WalMart years ago.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppo...ot_sd_series/powershot_elph_100_hs?color=Blue
Thanks for link I'll find one to check out but Mari found one she liked and wanted to try so we picked up a new camera and hopefully she can learn it n get some better pics. It's even water proof so we can use in tank lol. When I get the one like yours I'll hit you up for settings tips lol.
IMAG1164.jpg

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for link I'll find one to check out but Mari found one she liked and wanted to try so we picked up a new camera and hopefully she can learn it n get some better pics. It's even water proof so we can use in tank lol. When I get the one like yours I'll hit you up for settings tips lol.
IMAG1164.jpg
Nice, you should be able to get closer with the water proof camera! I hope to one day get me a DSLR or really nice camera with a wide lenses so I can get those incredible macros you see.

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20150522_204620.jpg
Tried to get a little more of the jubilee, but all the photos I've posted have been under blue only and with a cell phone.
Looks good but it seems you kinda bombed Steves tank thread. Maybe you are looking to start your own tank thread or share photos on the photography forum? Unless maybe Steve or Mari asked for them.

Zoanthkid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, nothing like that. I'm Steve's oldest son, Steve jr. This tank is Dad and I's project together. We've all been monkeying around with our phones and the new camera trying to get some halfway decent pics and just thought I'd share a couple that I've been able to get off of mine.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back