Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little dude wasn’t getting better so I took him to the doc yesterday. Turns out he also had strep throat on top of the awful stomach virus. I also tested positive for strep. We both started meds last night and both of us appear to be feeling better today. Yay!!

Now for tank stuff. Dino protocol has proven affective. There are now just a tiny amount that I really have to look for in the evening. I’m going to stay the course. Pods and phyto should be here to tomorrow and I will add those as well.

Happy reefing everyone!
Sending good vibes. Double whammies are rough. Get well soon!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little dude wasn’t getting better so I took him to the doc yesterday. Turns out he also had strep throat on top of the awful stomach virus. I also tested positive for strep. We both started meds last night and both of us appear to be feeling better today. Yay!!

Now for tank stuff. Dino protocol has proven affective. There are now just a tiny amount that I really have to look for in the evening. I’m going to stay the course. Pods and phyto should be here to tomorrow and I will add those as well.

Happy reefing everyone!
Hope you bothe feel better soon. Ps don't disclose any sickness on your pre cruise form. Especially since you will both be better by then anyway.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7542.jpeg
IMG_7543.jpeg

This week I added two pieces of acrylic that were custom cut by the one and only @F i s h y. To keep the screen from slipping from one side to the other. I attached them with command adhesive strips. Works great and I’m happy that my screen will stop splashing down into the water when I go to put it back on.

Phyto and pods are out for delivery today.

Tank is looking sexy. I do have some hair algae growing a few small rocks but from my endless research about Dinos, I’ve come across I few people who believe in letting that ride out for now, so it can out compete the Dino’s. Whether it’s true or not, I’m going do just that.

Still sticking with the nightly protocol.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just dawned on me that I have not been polluting your thread with my presence, and so I dropped in to get caught up. Much to my surprise, there was nothing to get caught up on. You, my dear, are slacking.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dawned on me that I have not been polluting your thread with my presence, and so I dropped in to get caught up. Much to my surprise, there was nothing to get caught up on. You, my dear, are slacking.
yeah I know... there is nothing really to report. Between work, gym, kids and mario cart ( :winking-face-with-tongue:) , Ive been just trying to keep up with maintenance and staying on top of the dinos. Spoiler alert.!!!!!! They started coming back despite me not easing up on the protocols. I'm gonna try to silicates after my trip.

I did go on a vermetid murder spree in the biocube last weekend.

flame thrower fire GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back