Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock
Drunk On One GIF

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Becky,

Just came across your thread today and have really enjoyed it! I love your sense of humor and your writing style which is more story format. (My build thread is in similar story mode, but our friend @tbrown keeps encouraging “summary style”). Like that’s ever gonna happen.

Also, I love crabs too (it’s my horoscope sign). I only have the standard blue/red legged, but do have 2 emerald crabs.

I loved how you added shells from your mom’s collection; not only unique in the DT, but now a generational tradition that I’m sure your boys will continue. My mom also has a big container, and if you don’t mind me copying you, I think I will add some as an offering to my crabs as well.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Becky,

Just came across your thread today and have really enjoyed it! I love your sense of humor and your writing style which is more story format. (My build thread is in similar story mode, but our friend @tbrown keeps encouraging “summary style”). Like that’s ever gonna happen.

Also, I love crabs too (it’s my horoscope sign). I only have the standard blue/red legged, but do have 2 emerald crabs.

I loved how you added shells from your mom’s collection; not only unique in the DT, but now a generational tradition that I’m sure your boys will continue. My mom also has a big container, and if you don’t mind me copying you, I think I will add some as an offering to my crabs as well.
Welcome!!! I’m just coming back after returning to land. I’ll check out your thread for sure! I promise to contribute very little about reefing.
:winking-face-with-tongue:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! I’m just coming back after returning to land. I’ll check out your thread for sure! I promise to contribute very little about reefing.
:winking-face-with-tongue:
Looking forward to your contribution on the “Never Ending Reefing Series” called my build thread!

Wait! That’s what I should have called my Build Thread! :upside-down-face:

Last edited:
OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moments when the children aren't reenacting WWII and generally happy and pleasant, yeah I'll take it!
Mine get along pretty well. They are still 7 and 5 though. There were relatives with us with older pairs that I would have preferred stayed home.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summary of our vacation:
My mom had to put her dog down the day we got to their house. A transformer blew that night at 1 am and caught the yard on fire close to the house in 2 places, and we had to call the fire department. We had no power until the next afternoon. My youngest got sick on the car ride down but got better in time for the cruise. Then my sister’s daughter, got sick and was sick for most of the cruise. The boys had fun during the cruise which was good but my sisters son is an ****** and ruined many moments. We started driving back yesterday and my oldest started with a fever about 1 hour in. We stayed at a hotel last night and his fever is 103 this morning. Trying to get any medicine in him is always a frustrating disaster and immediately after doing so this morning he threw it all up. I’m just hoping he sleeps in the car most of the way. I’m really nervous to see the state of my tanks when I get home. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

The end.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summary of our vacation:
My mom had to put her dog down the day we got to their house. A transformer blew that night at 1 am and caught the yard on fire close to the house in 2 places, and we had to call the fire department. We had no power until the next afternoon. My youngest got sick on the car ride down but got better in time for the cruise. Then my sister’s daughter, got sick and was sick for most of the cruise. The boys had fun during the cruise which was good but my sisters son is an ****** and ruined many moments. We started driving back yesterday and my oldest started with a fever about 1 hour in. We stayed at a hotel last night and his fever is 103 this morning. Trying to get any medicine in him is always a frustrating disaster and immediately after doing so this morning he threw it all up. I’m just hoping he sleeps in the car most of the way. I’m really nervous to see the state of my tanks when I get home. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

The end.
Ohhh Becky…. The moms of the world deal with so much €^<%€€•£^; and all we ask is an occasional lounge chair moment with a nice view, and a fun drink (alcoholic or not)!

I’m sure everyone here is sending you hugs through the air right now, know they are coming your way.

Later, much later, you will write about this vacation and it will become lore within your family

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back