*** Tank Talk with Top Lids & Avast Marine Giveaway!! WIN a Plank Autofeeder and Custom Lid for Your Tank!! ***

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: The lid is one of the few things missing from the new tank.
IMG_1360.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: The lid is one of the few things missing from the new tank.
IMG_1360.jpeg
It looks like water is missing too? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Gonna be a nice looking setup when it's up and running!

Mike Dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I have a 24 gallon rimless AIO mixed reef tank in my office. The lid would be great so I could get a small wrasse and fire fish (that might otherwise jump out). The Plank autofeeder would be great because I travel a lot and I would no longer need to bribe someone to feed my fish every time I go out of town.

Surskit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
official entry
i would like the autofeeder because i've been going on more and more trips and the ability to automate feeding while i'm gone would be a huge hassle gone! i also just recently upgraded my tank and my lid is just cut down eggcrate- which is functional but a bit ugly, so a new one would be cool!

Surskit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's kick this off!!

TANK TALK PROMPT #1: What's your favorite fish among these jumper fish: wrasse, gobies, firefish, hawkfish, snails? Post your reply for your entry!

BONUS PROMPT: Post a picture of one of these in your tank! (Be sure to post it in a separate post)
bonus entry 1

these are all some of my absolute favorite groups, but firefish are my favorite fish ever and- barring the idea of a predator tank- i can't imagine having a tank without one!

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re getting our 125 GL tank ready from a 100GT. I don’t want my blue Hippo to jump up and breach the surface when our tank is set up! A screen would be awesome
Debrs

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let's kick this off!!

TANK TALK PROMPT #1: What's your favorite fish among these jumper fish: wrasse, gobies, firefish, hawkfish, snails? Post your reply for your entry!

BONUS PROMPT: Post a picture of one of these in your tank! (Be sure to post it in a separate post)
@JoJosReef

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Uhh.... This would be the sickest prize. I currently have a cheap screen top with window screen..... Its rusting.

A plank auto feeder would make my fish super awesome and its the last part of automation I want for long trips.

The lid is a no brainer... Ive been wanting one of these lids for awhile. I have done everything DIY and this is the last thing I havent been able to master is cutting acrylic. and making fancy openings and tops.

1000003243.jpg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back