Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully before non nsi spend their money on it. I personally will wait it out, don’t mind missing the first round of sales.

That would be pretty shady if they ignore this question until after the initial round of sales. I'd like to think they wouldn't do that.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would not be shady at all. Information was accidentally leaked on a product they have made very clear they're only releasing as much information as they're comfortable with as time goes on. They have no obligation to respond to any of the crap on this forum (or the Facebook group, which tends to be just as petty) and it does not make any of this shady. Have some patience. We're in the final stretch of this thing.

Brandon

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would not be shady at all. Information was accidentally leaked on a product they have made very clear they're only releasing as much information as they're comfortable with as time goes on. They have no obligation to respond to any of the crap on this forum (or the Facebook group, which tends to be just as petty) and it does not make any of this shady. Have some patience. We're in the final stretch of this thing.

Brandon

You can't possibly be serious. There is nothing petty about wanting to know information. It's an FAQ thread after all.

Required routine maintenance is something that should be disclosed to customers BEFORE they purchase a product. Especially if it cost $.

If they share this information before it goes on sale, then no worries. But if they wait till the day before, the day of, or AFTER it goes on sale, yes... its incredibly shady and straight up anti consumer. And that's what my reply was addressing. And, as I said, I doubt they would do that.

Last edited:

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence

Everyone seems to think each Retail outlet will only have 2-4 to sell of the Trident . Which will Cause Profit Resellers to Buy them up and Resell them on EBay for double to Triple the value . Will Apex Neptune start a Pre-Order to try to meet some of the people whose been waiting , or will it be a unannounced release day free for all to where Resellers running their shopping cart bots get the first round released .

Reselling a unit voids it warranty I believe.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reselling a unit voids it warranty I believe.

That’s besides the point of what I’m trying to find out but to answer this ...I don’t think so , many companies still do warranties from the year it’s manufactured even little pass that . Resellers that I am speaking about don’t sell used stuff they buy and resell it New for a profit . Just like many who buy up sneakers on release day and mark them up

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, It is the weekend, even @Terence needs a day off so that is maybe why he is not replying. I am sure the question will be addressed when they: A) know the answer, B) Ready to tell you 3) are not closed for the weekend.

Everone needs to relax.. it is coming very soon it seems so deep breaths and happy thoughts.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, It is the weekend, even @Terence needs a day off so that is maybe why he is not replying. I am sure the question will be addressed when they: A) know the answer, B) Ready to tell you 3) are not closed for the weekend.

Everone needs to relax.. it is coming very soon it seems so deep breaths and happy thoughts.

Ok thanks Handler . Wasn’t aware there was a open and closed hours

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't possibly be serious. There is nothing petty about wanting to know information. It's an FAQ thread after all.

Required routine maintenance is something that should be disclosed to customers BEFORE they purchase a product. Especially if it cost $.

If they share this information before it goes on sale, then no worries. (It's not like they need to tell us this very second.) But if they wait till the day before, the day of, or AFTER it goes on sale, yes... its incredibly shady and straight up anti consumer. And that's what my reply was addressing. And, as I said, I doubt they would do that.
You really think they're *not* going to announce this information before it goes on sale? [emoji23] Seems like we both can't possibly be serious.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks Handler . Wasn’t aware there was a open and closed hours

HA! you make me laugh!

I googled it for you sir. Screenshot_20190505-153952_Chrome.jpg

See now you know...and knowing is half the battle.

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You really think they're *not* going to announce this information before it goes on sale? [emoji23] Seems like we both can't possibly be serious.

Are you even reading this stuff before you reply lol

Both my initial reply and the one you quoted says I don't think they'd withhold the information until after release. I'm saying I DONT think they'd be shady like that.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you even reading this stuff before you reply lol

Both my initial reply and the one you quoted says I don't think they'd withhold the information until after release. I'm saying I DONT think they'd be shady like that.

Complete agree . Seems there’s a few odd apples who forget this is FAQ thread where purpose is for questions instead of their Rants

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry guess I am confused. Where you asking Terence questions or reef2reef. BTW my name is Tom

Tom you can private message me if you want to Rant or Carry Terrence water for him . It’s quite cute though you tag him in your comments while telling everyone else to let him relax [emoji23] pm if you wanna rant I have zero problems with it there

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are definitely putting the "Frequent" in FAQ, aren't they? They're demanding answers and suggesting Neptune is shady if they don't answer. That's ridiculous.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are definitely putting the "Frequent" in FAQ, aren't they? They're demanding answers and suggesting Neptune is shady if they don't answer. That's ridiculous.

I tagged Terrence. He can get back to my question whenever he is free . I don’t appreciate people trying to be a handler for my question in a thread where we are supposed to ask am I missing something?

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not even have an Apex item installed that is the funny part. I'm not carrying anything. I'm not ranting am I?

Reason I did @ sign was because I didn't know if it was Terence or Terrance when I was typing. My bad I didnt delete.

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm not sure why you're so hellbent on taking people's comments out of context, but you're doing a bang up job.

These are simple questions. No one asking about the routine maintenance has been demanding. They're asking a very reasonable question.

Let's try to be a little less defensive and a little more objective. This isnt the video game console wars.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not going to go back and quote everything.

Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back